Since October 28, 2018, Florianópolis International Airport is an airport of interest, which means autonomy in managing landing and take-off schedules.
The certification was made by ANAC. With the change, the processes of inclusion, alteration and exclusion of flights at Florianópolis International Airport become faster and more transparent. To manage the slots, the Floripa Airport will follow the procedures set out in the Worldwide Slots Guideline, an IATA best practice guide.
Landing and take-off schedules are now managed by season. The Summer Season runs from March to October and the Winter Season runs from October to March of the following year.
In the documents below, you will find the Capacity Statements and our Facilitation Manual where you can have more details on the Slot Management process at Floripa Airports.
- W23 Reference Base 1,18 MB Download
- S24 Capacity Statement 214,57 KB Download
- Reference Base S23 1,39 MB Download
- S23 Capacity Statement 241,34 KB Download
- W23 Capability Declaration 234,20 KB Download
- WS22 Reference Base 1,02 MB Download
- S22 Activity Calendar 122,04 KB Download
- Reference Base S22 8,39 KB Download
- Summer 2022 Capacity Statement 254,38 KB Download
- Facilitation Manual 278,50 KB Download
- SBFL Capacity Statement - Winter 2021 233,80 KB Download
- SBFL Capacity Statement - Summer 2021 241,55 KB Download
- W21 Activity Calendar 120,24 KB Download
- Reference Base S21 6,76 KB Download
- Live base 25,69 KB Download
- Live_FLN_S21_01_04_21. 25,69 KB Download