AGOL Airlines and the Floripa Airport announced this Thursday the airline's network for the next high season in Florianópolis. The arrival of three new destinations to the capital of Santa Catarina stands out: Salvador (Bahia), Campo Grande (Mato Grosso do Sul) and Córdoba, in Argentina.
The airline will also offer routes in Florianópolis that it did not operate until now, becoming an option for the markets of Foz do Iguaçu (Paraná), Confins-Belo Horizonte (Minas Gerais) e Porto Alegre. The news for the capital of Rio Grande do Sul is even better: flights will be regular throughout the year, and not just in the next summer season.
Traditional GOL destination in Florianópolis, operated on a regular basis by the airline, Buenos Aires will see a significant increase in frequencies in high season. Currently, they are 3x a week to Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport. From December onwards, there will be 2 flights a day, 1 to Aeroparque and the other to Ezeiza.
In addition to the new routes, GOL is reinforcing operations in existing markets, such as São Paulo/Congonhas, with an air shuttle with up to 8 daily flights, Brasília (up to 2 daily) and Rio de Janeiro/Santos Dumont (up to 3 daily). In January 2023, the company's total increase at the airport exceeds 52%, when compared to the current network of October/22.
See the details:
- Campo Grande - Florianópolis: 3x a week, from December 15th
- Salvador - Florianópolis: 3x a week, from December 15th
- Córdoba - Florianópolis: 3x a week, from January 2nd
- Porto Alegre - Florianópolis: 6x a week, from December 1st
- Foz do Iguaçu – Florianópolis: 3x a week, from December 17th
- Confins-Belo Horizonte – Florianópolis: 4x per week, from December 14th