Floripa Airport sponsors projects via incentive law
A Floripa Airport maintains a sponsorship policy, through incentive laws, with the objective of supporting, promoting and contributing to projects related to Culture, Innovation and Sustainability.
The projects are analyzed by an internal committee of the Floripa Airports.
If you have a project that can be financed via incentive laws, read our regulation below to make sure your project is within our sponsorship policy and register in the form below:
1. Only cultural incentive projects that are already approved in the Rouanet Law, Article 18, and/or in the Municipal Incentive Law, through the Franklin Cascaes Foundation, and published in the Federal Official Gazette (DOU) will be evaluated.
1.1 Projects that are related to sustainability and innovation will also be considered.
2. Projects must be delivered at least 60 days prior to completion.
3. Only projects carried out in the city of Florianópolis will be considered.
4. Projects conceived in other regions will be accepted, however they must be carried out in the city of Florianópolis
5. Projects that violate the Consumer Defense Code or any other law or legal norm in force will not be accepted; or that violate the rights of third parties, including intellectual property rights.
6. The Floripa Airport does not support projects that cause, or may cause, a negative impact on health, the environment or that advocate the use of alcoholic beverages, cigarettes and other drugs; or even, are linked to gambling or speculative games, unless regulated in specific legislation;
7. Each tenderer may submit one or more projects as long as it fulfills the conditions described in this regulation.
8. Projects that do not comply with the requirements and conditions established above will not be analyzed.
9. Next, fill in the project analysis form