A Floripa Airport informs that, in compliance with the new Anvisa resolution (RDC 761, of November 23, 2022), the use of masks will become mandatory in the restricted areas of our terminal and inside aircraft from this Friday (25/ 11).
The restricted area comprises spaces with controlled access, such as the security inspection area and departure lounges. We ask passengers to pay attention to compliance with the rule.
More information about safety and health measures at our facilities:
on the aircraft
To ensure greater safety during the trip, there are a series of measures on the aircraft that must be followed by passengers:
- Aircraft are cleaned with each new flight;
- Aircraft have a so-called high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter, which refreshes the cabin air every 2 to 3 minutes.
In the airport
- A Floripa Airport adopts a series of cleaning and hygiene measures in its facilities:
- Alcohol gel is available throughout the airport;
- There are line markers with a minimum distance of 1,5m;
- There are acrylic protections at the service counters;
- Rigorous cleaning routine several times a day.