COMPLIANCE PROGRAM ZURICH AIRPORT BRAZIL
The companies of Zurich Airport Brasil, CAIF and ASeB, value a healthy work environment, as well as the safety and well-being of their employees, commercial partners and passengers and for this reason they have a Reporting Channel aimed at reporting any unethical situations, fraud, harassment, corruption, bribery, among other violations of Zurich Airport Brasil's Code of Ethics and Conduct.
CLICK HERE to consult or download the CODE OF ETHICS AND CONDUCT OF ZURICH AIRPORT BRASIL
Your registration can be done securely, and it is still possible for the complainant to remain anonymous, through the form available on this page or can be registered by email email@example.com
CLICK HERE to access the COMPLAINT FORM
The inclusion of your personal data in the ethics channels indicated above, eventually made available by you, will be used during the investigation and analysis of your report. Thus, by identifying yourself, you are giving your consent for Zurich Airport Brasil companies to process such data.
Remember, this Channel is dedicated to complaints related to violations of the Dealership Code of Ethics and Conduct.
If your report is not related to unethical situations, fraud, harassment, corruption, bribery, among other violations of your Zurich Airport Brasil Code of Ethics and Conduct, we suggest that you contact other support channels, according to the subject:
• Zurich Airport Brazil Ombudsman Channel: destined to receive opinions, complaints and doubts about the Airport. Available by clicking here
• Anvisa: For situations involving Sanitary Control (infectious-contagious diseases, medicines, food, cosmetics, sanitizers, tobacco derivatives, medical products, blood, blood products and health services.) Anvisa official website
• Airlines: Situations involving luggage (loss, theft, refund), flights (delays, cancellations, doubts) and conduct of airline employees (passenger service or support for boarding/check-in) must be directed to the airlines where the passengers have travelled, on their respective websites.
• Federal police: Situations involving border/immigration control, drug trafficking, smuggling and embezzlement. Federal Police official website
• IRS: For situations involving inspection of federal taxes and customs control (tax evasion, smuggling, embezzlement, commercial fraud, drug trafficking, endangered animals and illicit acts related to international trade) IRS official website
• Vigiagro: For situations related to the control and agricultural inspection of animals, plants, inputs, including animal feed, products of animal and plant origin, and packaging and wooden supports imported, exported and in international transit through Brazil. Official site